Monday, February 11, 2008

Blog featured in Schuylkill Living. . .

January 2008 Issue of Schuylkill Living
I was pleasantly surprised to discover that my blog is featured in the current issue of Schuylkill Living magazine. Schuylkill Living, published quarterly, is "the authoritative guide to life in Schuylkill County, showcasing "the best of the area: people, places, cultural and social events, and interesting aspects of life" in Pennsylvania's "hard coal region."
My blog got a three-page article, and a very nice write up from author Rachel Wallace. I would like to extend my thanks and gratitude to Ms. Wallace and editor, Erica Ramus.
If you are interested in learning more about Schuylkill Living or would like to subscribe, check out their website at: www.schuylkillliving.com. or call (570)622-8625.

No comments: